How-to instruction video for the DEUTSCH DRC Series.
- Grasp contact approximately 1.00″ (25.4 mm) behind the contact crimp barrel.
- Hold connector with rear grommet facing you.
- Push contact straight into connector grommet until a positive stop is felt. A slight tug will confirm that it is properly locked in place.
- With rear insert toward you, snap appropriate size extractor tool over the wire of contact to be removed.
- Slide tool along wire into the insert cavity until it engages contact and resistance is felt. NOTE: Do not twist or insert tool at an angle
- Pull contact-wire assembly out of connector.